Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person may be excluded from enrollment in Healing Hands Institute based on age, race, gender, color, creed, or marital status to the extent of the law, disability, or national origin.
Applicants will be considered for admission if they satisfy the following:
The first step in the enrollment process is to tour the institution and meet with an admissions representative.
A personal interview with each applicant is required prior to acceptance into any program. The personal interview gives the institution an opportunity to evaluate the applicant.
Acceptance by Institution
The Admissions Representative will inform the applicant of the admissions decision after interview.
The general requirements that apply to all national applicants for admission or readmission to a post-secondary program are the following:
- A non-refundable admission application fee for new applicants of $150.00
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Copy of photo identification card (ID)
- The student must have parental or guardian consent and signature if less than 18 years old.
- Have a satisfactory and verifiable completion of a high school degree or GED. For foreign diploma, an approved translation and evaluation must be submitted to the school
- Criminal background check, if required
- Have a personal interview.
- Submit a signed enrollment agreement.
- Submit a medical report attesting to good health. There is a fee.
Massage Therapy: To perform job related tasks the individual must be in good physical condition to be able to move clients and equipment. To practice in the state of Florida individuals must pass a licensing exam, for which there is a fee.
There are no licensing tests for Patient Care Technician, Medical Assistant, or Phlebotomy Technician.
The catalog and the enrollment agreement constitute a binding contract between the student and Healing Hands Institute. Please read carefully prior to signing the Enrollment Agreement. The catalog is available to students one week prior to enrolling.
All courses are bilingual (offered in English and Spanish). COMPLETING A COURSE OR PROGRAM IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH MAY REDUCE EMPLOYABILITY WHERE ENGLISH IS REQUIRED